Alternatives to this library¶
Mapping and hydration have been available in the PHP world for a long time. This library aims to bring powerful features to this aspect, some of which are missing in similar packages:
- Objects have a valid state when mapping is over.
- Validation is recursively applied on the input during mapping, reported error messages bring clarity to missing or invalid values.
- Type declaration follow community standards developed by popular packages,
meaning that advanced types like
int<0, 42>, shaped arrays, generic classes and more are handled and validated properly.
- The mapper can be flexible, allowing for instance type casting when needed.
- Mapped objects should not rely on inheritance.
You may take a look at alternative projects, but some features listed above might be missing: