Changelog 0.7.0 — 24th of March 2022¶
Warning This release introduces a major breaking change that must be considered before updating
The automatic named constructor discovery has been disabled. It is now mandatory to explicitly register custom constructors that can be used by the mapper.
This decision was made because of a security issue reported by @Ocramius and described in advisory advisory GHSA-xhr8-mpwq-2rr2.
As a result, existing code must list all named constructors that were previously
automatically used by the mapper, and registerer them using the
MapperBuilder::bind() has been deprecated in favor of the method
above that should be used instead.
See documentation for more information.
Source class is a new entry point for sources that are not plain array or
iterable. It allows accessing other features like camel-case keys or custom
paths mapping in a convenient way.
It should be used as follows:
See documentation for more details about its usage.
⚠ BREAKING CHANGES¶
Attributes::ofTypereturn type to
- Introduce method to register constructors used during mapping (ecafba)
- Handle numeric key with camel case source key modifier (b8a18f)
- Handle parameter default object value compilation (fdef93)
- Handle variadic arguments in callable constructors (b646cc)
- Properly handle alias types for function reflection (e5b515)