Changelog 0.8.0 — 9th of May 2022¶
Float values handling
Allows the usage of float values, as follows:
false values handling
Thanks @danog for this feature!
Allows the usage of boolean values, as follows:
Class string of union of object handling
Allows to declare several class names in a
phpstan prefix in docblocks
Thanks @boesing for this feature!
The following annotations are now properly handled:
If one of those is found along with a basic
@return annotation, it
will take precedence over the basic value.
phpstanprefix in docblocks (64e0a2)
- Handle class string of union of object (b7923b)
- Handle filename in function definition (0b042b)
- Handle float value type (790df8)
- Handle literal boolean
- Introduce composite types (892f38)
- Call value altering function only if value is accepted (2f08e1)
- Handle function definition cache invalidation when file is modified (511a0d)